TFT Patch 12.12 is now available. Today, Riot Games announced the TFT 12.12 Patch Notes, which will demonstrate to all fans that they are well-known for impending buffs and nerfs.
According to the Patch Rundown, the following is a list of all significant TFT Set Seven 12.12 updates. Before the official release on June 23, all nerfs and boosts are subject to change, and patch notes are due on June 22.
Team Fight Tactics
Teamfight Tactics (TFT) is a developed and published auto-battle game by Riot Games. The game is a League of Legends spinoff that is primarily based on Dota Auto Chess. This is an online game in which users battle against seven other opponents by constructing the last-standing squad. This game features various modes, including Normal, Ranked, HyperRoll, and Double Up’s newest addition.
T.F.T. Patch 12.12 System Settings
- The Astral symbol will now be active. It cannot be included in the carousel.
- Changes to Dynamic Duo: An icon will be changed to indicate more accurately when Loyalty Runes spawn.
- The duration of phases 4 through 7 will be modified.
- There will be no shop and no gold earning in 5-1 after the treasure.
- The seconds spent in transition between phases will be eliminated.
T.F.T. Patch Notes 12.12
With the release of Patch 12.12 on June 23, the TFT Set Seven Dragonlands meta will undergo a dramatic transformation. Several champions and Draconic Augments have been redesigned, and attributes have been diminished.
The attack damage of the Treasure Dragon has been reduced from 70/100 to 60/80 at two and three stars, while the attack damage of the Set Seven item Deathblade has been reduced from 70/100 to 60/80 at two and three stars.
Major T.F.T. Patch 12.12 trait changes
- Legend: The rate of power theft increased from 40% to 50%.
- Assassin: Assassin’s bonus critical damage has been reduced from 20/40/60 percent to 15/30/50 percent.
- Cannoneer: The scaling of attack damage on the fifth shot has been increased from 150/175/225/275 to 150/200/250/300 percent.
- Guardian: The maximum health shield percentage of Guardian units has been decreased to 30/45/65 percent.
- Bruiser: The health of the Bruiser has decreased from 200/350/500/800 to 200/325/450/700.
Reduces the Dragon’s health from 750 to 700.
- Mirage Dawnbringer’s Determination: When healing twice, the healing percentage is reduced to 40/70/70 and 125.
- Ragewing: Attack speed modified from 50/150/250 percent to 60/125/225 percent, and omnivamp lowered from 80 percent to 70 percent at level 9.
- Shapeshifter: Health has been reduced to 45/90/135 percent.
- Shimmerscale: Exclusive goods granted by Shimmerscale have been modified to 1/2/4/5. The gold payout for Draven’s Axe has been lowered from ten to eight. The number of Heart of Gold per gold has increased from two to three. And the occurrence chance of Gambler’s Blade has raised from five to six percent.
- Swiftshot: Swiftshot’s attack speed has decreased from 12/25/40 percent to 10/20/40 percent.
Trainer: With Hyper Roll only, the likelihood of receiving an additional snack was reduced from 100 percent to 65 percent.
- Trainer: With Hyper Roll only, the likelihood of receiving an additional snack was reduced from 100 percent to 65 percent.
Major Draconic Augment T.F.T.Patch 12.12 changes
- Ascension: Promotion from Silver to Gold.
- Cannoneer’s Crown: Instead of granting Giant Slayer, this item grants Runaan’s Hurricane.
- Astral Heart: Changed to silver from gold.
- Binary Airdrop: In addition to granting a random item component, Binary Airdrop now also grants a random item component.
- Built Different: The Built Different unit’s health is now 250/300/350/400 and its attack speed is 40/50/60/70 percent. Built Different two now has 300/400/500/600 health and 50/60/70/80% attack speed, while Built Different three now has 400/500/600/700 health and 60/70/80/90% attack speed.
- Jade Soul: Rather than Ionic Spark, it grants Titan’s Resolve.
- Ricochet: The Cannoneer’s rebound damage has been lowered from 66% to 50%.
- Reckless Spending: Damage amplification rose from 40% to 50% due to irresponsible spending.
- Essence Theft: The amount of mana the Evoker can steal has increased to five from three.
- Shapeshifter Soul: The Soul of a Shapeshifter grants a Sunfire Cape instead of the Hand of Justice.
- Titanic Strength: The ratio of health to attack damage is reduced from 2% to 1.5%.
- Shapeshifter Soul: Trade Sector is a new Augment that grants the player a free store refresh every round and grants them five gold upon selecting it. This is exclusive to Stage 3-2.
- Trade Sector: Trade Sector is a new Augment that grants the player a free store refresh every round and grants them five gold upon selecting it. This is exclusive to Stage 3-2.
- Golden Egg: Turns to hatch Golden Egg increased to 11
- Golden Egg: Mana for unequipped Set The reduction of seven units from 5/7/10 to 4/6/8.
- Luden’s Echo: The damage of Luden’s Echo has been reduced for all three targets. First Echo of Luden is now 60/80/100/120, second Echo of Luden is 85/110/135/160, and third Echo of Luden is 120/160/200/240.
All large Set Seven Champion Nerfs and Buffs for T.F.T. Patch 12.12
- Karma: Due to a bug fix, her spell is now centered on the target as opposed to slightly in front of the target, doing 225/275/350 spell damage to groups.
- Ezreal: Spell reduced from 175/250/350 to 150/225/300 for Ezreal.
- Heimerdinger: Heimerdinger has had its mana reduced to 50/100, its spell increased to 225/325/450, and its stun duration adjusted to 1.5 seconds across the board.
- Shen: Shen’s mana costs have been adjusted from 30/90 to 75/105, and her attack speed has risen from 0.65 to 0.7.
- Sett: Damage ratio reduced from 170 percent to 150 percent.
- Tahm Kench: Tahm Kench has been reworked to do damage dependent on the next three strikes that hit him, rather than on an internal cooldown. And his three-star shield was decreased from 425 to 350 health.
- Lee Sin: Lee Sin has increased all spell damage from 275/325/425 to 300/375/500. Lee Sin’s mana was reduced to 40/100 as well. Reduced Olaf’s attack damage from 60 to 50.
- Anivia: The spell damage of Anivia has been increased from 300/400/600 to 325/450/700.
- Diana: This bug fix prevents her shield from accumulating when all orbs are shattered, and it now refreshes as planned. Diana’s orbs will now appropriately scale with her ability’s potency, resulting in both a nerf and an enhancement. Spell damage nerfed from 100/110/120 to 80/90/100.
- Illaoi: Spell defence theft reduced from 40 to 33 percent.
- Sylas: The Shield value of Sylas has been reduced from 700/750/800 to 300/350/400. Spell damage has been lowered from 150/225/350 to 125/200/300, while mana has been reduced to 60/120. The shield is now on the initial cast, and if Sylas has already shielded himself, the spell strikes a two-hex area, and Mana-Reaves any foes struck.
- Volibear: Volibear’s attack speed has been increased to 0.75, and the spell’s health bonus has been increased to 550/1000/1800 from 375/650/1200. At one and two stars, the third automatic attack bonus damage of Volibear has been increased from 160/175 to 170/180.
- Ryze: Ryze has reduced Spell damage across the board, from 200/300/500 to 175/250/400. And Ryze’s current health was 600.
- Talon: Talon will no longer cast his spell if there are no units within range, and the scaling of his attack damage has been increased from 0/100/200 percent to 75/75/200 percent, bringing the overall damage with the bugfix to 150/150/400 percent.
- Corki: Missile targeting has been corrected so that it always detonates in the intended area, rather than leaving the battlefield and falling into the Dragonlands abyss.
- Daeja: Reworked Daeja’s passive now includes the dragon’s triple missile barrage. Mana was increased to 0/100, while attack speed was reduced from 0.8 to 0.6. The passive spell on-hit damage of Daeja will be increased to 55/85/300, and her spell’s damage will increase to 225/350/1500. And her passive magic resistance was increased from three to five.
- Shyvana: Shyvana has been reworked such that the 10-cost dragon will always find a new target to burn if none are available. The duration of her fire breath has been raised from 1 to 3.5 seconds, and the damage tick rate has been increased from 0.25 to 0.5 seconds. The damage from Shyvan’s fire breath persists for a minimum of three ticks, up to the maximum amount of damage. Her mana was modified to 45/75, and as a result of her wrath, the three-star Shyvana is now smarter and stronger.
TFT Patch 12.12 Release Date
According to the Patch Rundown, the TFT Set Seven 12.12 update will include the following changes: All nerfs and bonuses are subject to change before the official release on June 23, and patch notes are planned to be issued on June 22.