This guide will assist players in completing the Ancient Nightmare event in Diablo Immortal, which involves defeating a boss on Mount Zavain.
The best part is that you receive unique rewards for finishing these events that are unavailable elsewhere. The zone event Diablo Immortal Ancient Nightmare is one of these events. Many gamers are unaware of this event, and if you are one of them, you are missing out on a great deal.
Zone events are missions unique to each region, and depending on their availability and cooldown, they can be done numerous times per day. In Diablo Immortal, zone events such as Ancient Nightmare and Haunted Carriage are only active during specified times determined by the server’s local time. In addition, most zone events have cooldown periods; thus, missing the quest will require you to wait a few hours until it becomes active again.
Diablo Immortal: Ancient Nightmare Guide
Players will be able to use Diablo Immortal’s auto-navigation feature to reach the Ancient Nightmare when they arrive in Mount Zavain at one of the specified times and see that the Ancient Nightmare has arrived. Notably, players within the zone when the Ancient Nightmare appears will receive a message, and pressing “OK” will immediately move a character toward the boss. Players can manually search for it if auto-navigation fails to locate the Ancient Nightmare in Misty Valley.
After identifying the Ancient Nightmare, players of Diablo Immortal must follow the boss and wait for it to pass by one of the nearby Altars. Fans should then interact with the Altar and feed it a Zakarum Sigil when this occurs. This action will create a dome of light to radiate from the Altar, removing the Ancient Nightmare’s shield temporarily and allowing players to deal damage to the boss.
How To Activate Ancient Nightmare Zone Event
If you wish to activate the Diablo Immortal Ancient Nightmare zone event, you must travel to the Mount Zavain region. The zone is accessible every two hours from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM server time. You will be unable to participate in the event if you attempt to access the zone at any other time. In addition, as it is updated every two hours, you may occasionally need to wait.
How to find and beat the Ancient Nightmare in Diablo Immortal
- Complete the main campaign, achieve level 60, and unlock the additional difficulty levels.
- Ensure that the difficulty level is at least Hell 1.
- Travel to Mount Zavain and then to the location of Lord Martanos in the north.
- The boss encounter with Martanos can be triggered every 30 minutes.
- Multiple times, kill Martanos and collect the Zakarum Sigils he drops.
- When the Zone Event is scheduled, travel to the Misty Valley in central Mount Zavain.
- Using the assistance of other players, locate the wandering Ancient Nightmare in the region.
- An attack on the Nightmare’s shield causes minimal harm.
- When close to an Altar, engage with it to do significant shield damage.
- Altars are timed but can be reset and enhanced with Zakarum Sigils.
- When the Nightmare’s shield is destroyed, everyone should attack it as a group.
- Stay at a distance and be mobile to defeat this formidable boss.
How to Find and Defeat Lord Martanos
To locate Lord Martanos, travel to the Frozen Descent waypoint in the vicinity of Zakarum Graveyard. As quickly as possible, descend from the waypoint and travel west. You should come across a small inside room known as Martanos’ Tomb. That’s where you’re going.
In a curious turn of events, Lord Martanos appears to reappear every 30 minutes. While this should imply he spawns every 30 minutes on the hour (thus 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, etc. ), it is unfortunately not impossible for his timer to be slightly wrong on occasion. However, if you wait long enough in this region, you will be told when he spawns.
In comparison to other Diablo Immortal bosses, the fight against Martanos is not particularly difficult. His health pool is incredibly huge, but with the assistance of a few additional players, you should be able to bring him down using standard offensive and defensive techniques. It’s even possible to solo him if you’re powerful enough, however it’s a rare occurrence and takes a considerable amount of time.
Lord Maranos may drop random prizes, but you’re more interested in the Zakarum Sigil he’s certain to drop. Why is this decline so crucial? Well, it’s because they make the arduous battle against the Ancient Nightmare a little bit simpler.
How to Beat Ancient Nightmare in Diablo Immortal
- You must locate and activate the Altars to weaken the shield of the Ancient Nightmare. The shield’s durability is displayed on the left side of the screen.
- This protects pulses and deals significant harm to the surrounding area. Be wary when engaging them in combat.
- The objective is to locate and activate the scattered Altars nearby. To stun them, you need the proper timing and patience.
- We recommend activating the Altars when the Ancient Nightmare is within the light’s range.
- While these Altars are active, they cool down for one minute. Use a Zakarum Sigil to circumvent the cooldown and activate the Altar without waiting a minute.
Rewards for Completing of the Ancient Nightmare Event in Diablo Immortal
In Diablo Immortal, the challenge for completing the Ancient Nightmare zone event is activating the altars and depleting the enemy’s shield. The altars that generate light around the Mount Zavain zone were utilized during one of the campaign tasks, so players should be familiar with them. Activating an altar will be simpler to deplete the Ancient Nightmare’s shield, allowing its health to be depleted.
There is a cooldown for activating altars, so players should continue to draw the Ancient Nightmare to the next altar rather than remaining still. Once the Ancient Nightmare’s shield has been emptied entirely, its health bar can be readily depleted. The altars are only required for the Ancient Nightmare’s shield; therefore it is possible to drain its health without activating one.
The Ancient Nightmare zone event in Diablo Immortal will certainly attract a big number of players, and rewards are available to everyone. Players must defeat the Ancient Nightmare to profit from the Mount Zavain zone event at least once. After defeating the boss, a chest will appear. The rewards are variable, but players always receive Enchanted Dust. The Ancient Nightmare event is one of the simpler recurring quests in Diablo Immortal to accomplish in order to obtain significant resources and possibly better equipment.