Vivo, the title sponsor of the Indian Premier League 2021, has introduced the #FanWall contest, in which winners will have the opportunity to appear in the IPL virtual fan box.
Star India Private Limited is hosting the ‘Vivo IPL 2021 – #DigitalFanWall Contest.’
The event will run from April 9, 2021, to 11:00 p.m. on May 28, 2021, or until any such date/time as STAR, at its discretion, determines and announces on the Platforms.
- The show is only available to Indians aged at least 18.
- The Participant’s ethnicity must be Indian, and they must have evidence of citizenship.
- The Participant must be physically and psychologically fit for the demonstration.
How to enter the event?
As STAR does so, when submitting a Contest Question, the Winner will be notified of the answer.
Both eligible respondents who reply to the Question correctly and within the period permitted by STAR shall be entered into a shortlist.
Lucky winners (to the tune of 40 winners, at STAR’s discretion) will be chosen at random from the Pool (“Winners”) by an independent third party hired by STAR for this reason.
The Winners will be chosen based on the relevance and correctness of their Entries and any other requirements that an impartial third party and STAR consider appropriate.
In the event of a tie, STAR’s decision in this matter and all other matters about the contest shall be decisive and binding on the Participant (s).
Star will mention all the document details needed at the time of final selection.
- DOB (Date of Birth) Certificate.
- School Certificate. Caste Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Medical Certificate.
- Any Other Documents.
Conditions to Use
- The Participant(s) shall reside within India’s territorial limits during the Contest Period.
The participant (s) must not have any previous convictions or be involved in any scheme or deal that bars them from engaging in the Contest.
- The participant (s) must supply STAR with any requested information from time to time.
Any incomplete entry would be deemed ineligible for the Contest.
- Workers and advisors of STAR and individuals employed on contract by STAR, and members of their immediate families, are ineligible to compete in the Contest, as are sponsors of the Tournament’s broadcast by STAR and their employees.
- STAR retains the right to choose and announce the Contest Winners, and such decision is definitive and binding on the participant (s) and the Winner (s).
- To win, the participant must correctly answer trivia questions posted by STAR on the Platforms, including the participant’s abilities and previous experience.