Nine Inch Nails is set to tour the United States in 2022. The Grammy-award-winning band will play several concerts in major cities including Los Angeles, New York City, and Chicago.
Nine Inch Nails Concerts Tour in USA 2022
|2-Sep||MORRISON||USA||RED ROCKS AMPHITHEATRE|
|3-Sep||MORRISON||USA||RED ROCKS AMPHITHEATRE|
|9-Sep||BEND||USA||HAYDEN HOMES AMPHITHEATER|
|11-Sep||BERKELEY||USA||THE GREEK THEATRE BERKELEY|
|15-Sep||LAS VEGAS||USA||ZAPPOS THEATER|
|17-Sep||LOS ANGELES||USA||PRIMAVERA SOUND LA 2022|
|18-Sep||CHICAGO||USA||RIOT FEST 2022|
|22-Sep||LOUISVILLE||USA||LOUDER THAN LIFE 2022|
|24-Sep||CUYAHOGA FALLS||USA||BLOSSOM MUSIC CENTER|
Nine Inch Nails Setlist
The live performances of Nine Inch Nails feature a rotating selection of songs, however the following is the most recent setlist that we have, which is from they choose to play :
- The Beginning of the End
- March of the Pigs
- Somewhat Damaged
- The Day the World Went Away
- The Frail
- The Wretched
- March of the Pigs
- Shit Mirror
- Ahead of Ourselves
- God Break Down the Door
- Closer (with ‘The Only Time’ breakdown)
- The Perfect Drug
- The Lovers
- Copy of A
- Even Deeper
- The Becoming
- This Isn’t the Place
- Every Day Is Exactly the Same
- I’m Afraid of Americans (David Bowie cover)
- Fashion (David Bowie cover) (live debut)
- The Hand That Feeds
- Head Like a Hole
- The Big Come Down
- Gave Up
- And All That Could Have Been
- Help Me I Am in Hell
- Happiness in Slavery
- Rise Against Concerts, Setlist, Tours Date in 2022 | USA, Canada, Spain, Switzerland | Set List, Band Members
- Phoebe Bridgers Concerts, Setlist, Tours Date in 2022 | Europe, North America | Set List, Opening Acts
- Black Eyed Peas Setlist 2022 Concerts, Tours Date in 2022 | Europe | Set List, Band Members
About Nine Inch Nails
Nine Inch Nails is an American industrial rock band that was established in Cleveland in 1988. The band is also known as NIN and can be stylized as NIИ. Before the official addition of English musician and frequent collaborator Atticus Ross in 2016, Trent Reznor was the only consistent member of the band. He is a vocalist, composer, multi-instrumentalist, and producer. Atticus Ross joined the group in 2016. The band’s first studio album, titled Pretty Hate Machine, was issued by TVT Records in 1989.
View this post on Instagram
After having disagreements with TVT on the best way to promote the album, the band signed a recording contract with Interscope Records and issued the EP Broken (1992). The albums that followed, including The Downward Spiral (1994) and The Fragile (1999), received positive reviews from music critics and were commercially successful.
After taking a sabbatical for a while, Nine Inch Nails resumed their touring in 2005, the same year that band released the album With Teeth (2005). A disagreement that followed the band’s publication of the Year Zero album led to their decision to cut ways with Interscope (2007). Nine Inch Nails resumed their touring and independent release schedule with the release of Ghosts I-IV (2008) and The Slip before taking a second pause (2008).
After the release of their eighth studio album, Hesitation Marks, the band released a trilogy that included the extended plays (EPs) Not the Actual Events (2016) and Add Violence (2017), as well as their ninth studio album, Bad Witch (2013). Nine Inch Nails published two new volumes in the Ghosts series at the same time in 2020. These volumes were titled Ghosts V: Together and Ghosts VI: Locusts, respectively.
When touring as Nine Inch Nails, Trent Reznor typically brings a live band with him to play shows. This live band has undergone many transformations throughout its existence, with a number of its members joining and leaving at various points. The most recent lineup of the band includes Reznor and Ross, in addition to Robin Finck (who joined the band for the first time in 1994), Alessandro Cortini (who joined the band for the first time in 2005), and Ilan Rubin (who joined the band for the first time in 2005). (originally joined in 2009).
View this post on Instagram
During their live shows, the band is well-known for making extensive use of aesthetically themed components, demanding special effects, and sophisticated lighting. Songs are frequently altered to suit any performance better, and sometimes, words or melodies from songs that aren’t supposed to be played are included in other songs without the author’s knowledge or permission.
Nine Inch Nails has been nominated for a total of 13 Grammy Awards, and they have won two of them. The Grammys were awarded to the band for the songs “Wish” in 1992 and “Happiness in Slavery” in 1996.The band has also sold more than 20 million CDs worldwide. In 1997, Time magazine named Reznor one of the 100 most influential people in the world, while Spin magazine referred to him as “the most vital musician in music.”
Both of these accolades are well deserved. Rolling Stone placed Nine Inch Nails at position 94 on its list of the 100 greatest musicians of all time, published in 2004. In 2014, Nine Inch Nails became eligible to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for the first time. Since then, the band has earned nominations for the award in both 2015 and 2020. (the latter of which brought about an induction).
Nine Inch Nails Social Media
Band members of Nine Inch Nails
- Since 1988 till the present, Trent Reznor has been responsible for the main and backing vocals, guitars, bass, keyboards, synthesisers, saxophone, piano, programming, drums, and percussion.
- Atticus Ross is currently responsible for playing the keyboards, synthesisers, programming, bass, and providing backing vocals.
Additional performers on the tour line-up
- Guitars, synths, keyboards, lap steel, violin, and backup vocals were all performed by Robin Finck between the years 1994 and 1996, 1999 and 2000, and 2008 and 2013.
- Alessandro Cortini has provided bass, keyboards, synthesisers, guitars, and backing vocals for the band from 2005 until 2008 and again from 2013 to the present.
- Ilan Rubin has been contributing to the band since 2008–2009 and continues to do so currently, playing drums, percussion, bass, guitars, cello, keyboards, and providing backing vocals.
Key performers members
- Chris Vrenna – drums, keyboards (1988–1990, 1992–1997)
- Guitars and accompanying vocals were provided by Richard Patrick during the years 1989 and 1993.
- James Woolley was a musician who contributed keyboards, synthesisers, programming, and backing vocals between the years 1991 and 1994. He passed away in 2016.
- Danny Lohner played bass, guitars, synthesisers, and provided backing vocals (1993–2003).
- Charlie Clouser was a member of the band from 1994 until 2001 and was responsible for playing the keyboards, synthesisers, theremin, percussion, and programming.
- Jerome Dillon – drums, guitars (1999–2005)
- Drums and marimba were handled by Josh Freese in 2005, 2005–2008.
Sneak-Peak into Nine Inch Nails’s Show
In conclusion, the Nine Inch Nails Concerts Tour in 2022 is sure to be a great event for music lovers of all ages. The lineup of talented artists is sure to please everyone, and the venues are sure to provide an excellent experience for concertgoers. If you’re a fan of Nine Inch Nails or any of the other artists on the bill, don’t miss your chance to see them live in 2022!