One of the best Indian singing reality show is Indian Idol. This is the 13 season coming up within few months. And you need to read this article to get to know everything about Indian Idol Season 13 Auditions. It’s always been a favourite for the netizens. But from the last time, something new is happening in this reality show. For the first time ever Indian Idol conducted their auditions online. Due to the worldwide coronavirus pandemic, they decided to go for digital hunting for talents from all over the country. The tagline for the last season was ‘Ghar Se Manch Tak’. And this time it will again be online auditions.
Starting date of Indian Idol season 13 auditions: July 2021
Closing date of Indian Idol season 13 auditions: August 2021
The online platform used for the auditions of Indian Idol season 13: SonyLIV app.
The process of auditioning: Your recorded singing video
Judges: Neha Kakkar Himesh Reshammiya Vishal Dadlani
Host: Aditya Narayan
who can apply for Indian Idol 13?
Being an inclusive show anyone can join Indian Idol season 13 auditions. But there are few things one need to keep in mind before registering for the auditions.
- The person has to be an Indian citizen.
- The person has to be 18 plus and the participants below 18 need to provide parental details
- Anyhow, this is a digital audition the person need not to reach any venue for this. But you need to have an Internet connection are you can go to any nearby cyber cafe for uploading your video.
- The person also is need to provide his or her identity proof .
Here is how you can register for Indian Idol season 13 auditions
- First Things First, the participant needs to download the SonyLIV app from Play Store or Apple Store.
- After successfully downloading the app the participant needs to go to the Indian Idol season 13 audition page.
- They will find the online form for auditions. They also have to select their language and fill the form .
- Make sure your contact details and email id are correct because the authorities will be contacting you through that only.
- Before submitting your form you need to read the terms and condition and agree to them, then click on submit.
- After that you to upload your audition video. You can perform in two styles in a audition video.
- The length of the video has to be more than 1:30 minutes.
- While recording your performance make sure that you have set your camera at a perfect angle where your face is clearly visible. Also make sure that there is good lighting in the room and you are shooting it in a quiet place.
- Your voice in the video should be clearly audible and no background noise should be there.
- Next submit your video and if you cannot upload the video decrease its size from any online video size decreasing app or website and then reupload it.
- Once your video is uploaded you can click on the submit button and hope for the best.
Things to remember before the Indian Idol season 13 auditions
Firstly, Indian Idol is a very prestigious singing reality show. From the previous Seasons experience, one can figure out some common threads before entering into the Indian Idol season 13 auditions. Here we have discussed our observations as a whole.
- Firstly, Practice makes a man perfect. Yes if you wish to enter the competition you need to have a good voice. Uplift your singing skills by taking proper training and practice.
- Versatility is the key. If you are a good folk singer then, of course, you will be good at it. But you will have a better chance of winning. If you surprise the judges and the audience by singing a modern age song.
- Indian Idol launched in 2004 and now its 13 seasons is going to go on air. With every passing season, the competition is increasing. But no need to panic because your talent will help you survive the competition.
- The primary speech of the audition is conducted online. But if you are selected then you have to go for final auditions physically to a particular venue. Lastly, this is where the judges will see you doing a live performance and they will declare the final results.
However, the Indian Idol 13 authorities have not declared the exact starting and closing dates of the auditions. We will update the dates as soon as we have any information about it. Till then keep on practising. Lastly, we wish you all the best for your auditions.