Ulcerated Tree Spirit is an optional boss who is both powerful and unpredictable. As implied by the title, the Ulcerated Tree Spirit is a monstrous creature, which will not surprise veterans of FromSoftware games. We shall discuss the Ulcerated Tree Spirit in this essay. As such, please read on to learn more about the Ulcerated Tree Spirit.
Ulcerated Tree Spirit Wiki
The Ulcerated Tree Spirit is Elden Ring’s boss. Mt.Gelmir is home to the Ulcerated Tree Spirit, which takes on the appearance of a broken and corrupted tree. Players are not required to defeat this boss in order to advance farther in the Elden Ring. However, your activities will result in the acquisition of useful artifacts and runes.
- This is an optional boss.
- Closest Site of Grace: Stranded Graveyard.
- This boss can be fought in multiplayer.
- The player can summon spirit ashes for this boss.
- Drops Golden Seed and Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing.
Where To Find The Ulcerated Tree Spirit
Elden Ring contains two Ulcerated Tree Spirits. Each appears in a unique area and exhibits significant variances, most notably in terms of power.
The first Ulcerated Tree Spirit that players encounter is in Limgrave’s Fringefolk Hero’s Grave. To get access to this dungeon, players must explore the Stranded Graveyard. They’ll discover an Imp Statue inside that takes two Stonesword Keys to release. Players will then gain access to the Fringefolk Hero’s Grave and the lair of the Ulcerated Tree Spirit. This variation is weaker than the other, but that does not mean it is without difficulty. This Ulcerated Tree Spirit will be a more formidable adversary than Godrick the Grafted.
The most recent Ulcerated Tree Spirit encountered by players is in Mountaintops of the Giants’ Giant’s Mountaintop Catacombs. To reach this place, one must trek across the region’s heights, which are only accessible via a narrow path. Players can access the upper portions of this region, such as the Giant’s Mountaintop Catacombs, by following the short route south of Stargazer’s Ruins. The Ulcerated Tree Spirit’s lair is located within this location. This variation is significantly more powerful than the first, generally possessing superior statistics. In fact, this Ulcerated Tree Spirit proves to be more difficult to defeat than the previous non-optional monsters.
How to prepare for Ulcerated Tree Spirit
We recommend taking on the Ulcerated Tree Spirit with a physical-based character. You’ll want to arm yourself with either a formidable sword and shield or a single powerful two-handed weapon.
Additionally, fire damage is the Ulcerated Tree Spirit’s primary vulnerability. To that end, if you have any Fire Grease to coat your weapon with or any Fire Pot to lob at the boss, we strongly advise you to bring both into the boss encounter.
How To Beat The Ulcerated Tree Spirit In Elden Ring?
The Ulcerated Tree Spirit manifests as a monstrous, lumbering slug-like creature with arms growing from its upper body and a gaping maw eager to swallow you whole. In this encounter, the major assault to watch out for is the Ulcerated Tree Spirit’s lips suddenly glowing a bright yellow, suggesting that it is about to launch one of the several attacks. If the boss does not move once its mouth glows, it is about to deliver a tremendous area-of-effect strike on the floor directly in front of it.
Elden Ring Ulcerated Tree Spirit Location
- A variant of the monster can also be found at Fringefolk Hero’s Grave, which is located adjacent to Stranded Graveyard’s place of grace, behind the fog gate, which is removed by using two Stonesword Keys on the imp statues.
- This variation drops 15000 Runes, the ashes of Banished Knight Oleg, and a Golden Seed, and it is multiplayer-compatible.
- A non-boss version can be discovered in Stormveil Castle, near the Liftside Chamber site of grace, at the bottom of a gutter. It rewards defeat with a Golden Seed and protects the Prince of Death’s Pustule talisman.
- A variation may be discovered in the Mountaintops of the Giants region’s Giant’s Mountaintop Catacombs. It rewards 48,000 Runes, a Golden Seed, and a Glovewort Picker’s Bell Bearing for defeating it. It is protecting a chest with a Deathroot within.
- Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree contains a non-boss version. It is concealed beneath the second rot lake, beyond the second set of branches inside the inner walls. It will become visible as you go closer to the lake. When defeated, it drops a Golden Seed.
- It drops Leaden Hardtear and Cerulean Hidden Tear from Mt Gelmir.
Elden Ring Ulcerated Tree Spirit Tips and Strategy
This is your cue to retreat or, if you believe you will make it in time, sprint around the boss, landing several hits while it is distracted. Alternatively, if the boss’s mouth is on fire and coils back somewhat, you should prepare to flee. Suppose you do not evade the Ulcerated Tree Spirit’s path at the last moment. In that case, it will gather you in its jaws and inflict enormous elemental damage on you.
This attack can be a one-hit kill if you are not sufficiently leveled before confronting the monster. On the other side, the boss can execute this strike without igniting its lips. A variant of this attack occurs when the Ulcerated Tree Spirit drags itself out from the arena’s perimeter and strikes you from the ground, mouth first.
When it is a few meters ahead of you, simply sidestep roll to either side of the mouth, and you will easily avoid being struck. When the Ulcerated Tree Spirit lights all over, you should be wary of the final elemental attack. When this appears, retreat away from the monster, as it is about to unleash a tremendous area-of-effect attack on you using its magical skills.
Elden Ring is a new action role-playing game from Bandai Namco Entertainment. Hidetaka Miyazaki directed the Elden Ring video game, which was developed with fantasy novelist George R. R. Martin, who contributed to the game’s scenario.
Elden Ring takes place in the Lands Between, following the destruction of the titular Elden Ring and the subsequent scattering of its shards, the Great Runes. The kingdom, previously adorned by the Ring and the Erdtree that symbolizes its presence, is now ruled by Queen Marika the Eternal’s demigod progeny, each possessing a fragment of the Ring that has a tendency to corrupt and endanger those who wield it. Players assume the role of Tarnished exiles from the Lands Between, who have been summoned back to the realm following the Shattering after losing the Ring’s grace, and must explore the realm in order to locate all the Great Runes, restore the Elden Ring, and ascend to the position of Elden Lord.
Ulcerated Tree Spirit- FAQs
1) Are skin ulcers painful?
Arterial ulcers, or “ischemic ulcers,” occur as a result of inadequate blood flow caused by clogged arteries caused by atherosclerosis. This particular type of skin ulcer is well-known for its excruciating agony, which might exacerbate at night or while the affected individual is immobile.
2) How many demi gods are in Elden Ring?
Basically, there are four demigods in Elden Ring: Godfrey, Rennala, Radagon, and Marika.
3) How many bosses does Elden ring have?
Elden Ring bosses, ranked: All 15 main bosses.
4) How do I teleport to the spirit tree?
One of the quickest ways to reach a spirit tree is to use a slayer ring to teleport to the Stronghold Slayer Cave the player will arrive near to the tree.
5) How many dungeons are there in Elden Ring?
In the Limgrave region of the Lands Between, there are now 15 known optional Dungeons.