The Axe in COD Mobile is a dangerous weapon that deals 100 damage and has a 35-foot throwing radius. It denotes that the Axe is a short-range weapon. The player has considerable mobility with the Axe, which is 90, and the throwable Combat Axe has a short range of 7. This weapon’s accuracy is likewise quite high, at 70 percent. Crates and bundles were the only way to get the Axe at first. However, the Axe can be unlocked rapidly after Season 11. Players can now obtain the Axe by finishing the second heavy-duty quest, which can be found in the seasonal events area.
The ideal technique to utilize this weapon is to approach the enemy and strike hard so that the enemy has no time to respond. After completing the game’s various achievements, players can acquire a variety of skins for this melee weapon. Some skins are unlocked simply by playing the game, while others demand a bit more effort.
Axe’s Skins in COD Mobile:
The following is a list of all of the various blueprints of the Axe that players can collect in the game and instructions on how to obtain them in an effective way.
- Axe Azurite: The Bad and Plaid Crate is where players may get this skin.
- Axe Skegg: The Odinsong Draw can be used to unlock this skin.
- Axe Bubblegum: The Anime Super Crate is where players may get this skin.
- Axe Citrine: This skin may be obtained from the Prey and Predator box.
- Axe Buckles and Spurs: This skin can be obtained through the Off the Races Crate.
- Axe Liquid Mercury: The Tactical Arsenal Crate is where players may get this skin.
- Axe Neon Army: The Neon Bundle is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Gold Bar: This skin may be obtained through the Gold Standard Redux.
- Axe Hephaestus: The Magma Eruption Mythic Drop can be used to obtain this skin.
- Axe Black Top: This skin can be obtained during Season 11’s Heavy Duty Seasonal Event.
- Axe Ice crystal: The Crevasse Crate is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Dragonfly: The Perfect Harmony Crate is where players may get this skin.
- Axe Heliotrope: The Kawaii Cat Crate is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Sleight of Hand: This skin may be obtained via the Sword and Sheet Crate.
- Axe Cyberline: The Darkly Divided Crate is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Metallurgy: The Forged Steel Draw is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Munitions: The Demon Dog Crate is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Noir: This skin can be obtained by purchasing the Pitch Blade Bundle.
- Axe Dark Band: The Night Watcher Crate is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Ruby: The Paratrooper Crate is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Radion Burst: The Aquatic Radioactivity Draw is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Starfing Run: The Quartermaster Crate is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Sakura Storm: The Temple Guardian Crate is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Tiger’s Eye: The Trophy Collector Crate is where players may get this skin.
- Axe Glitch: The Celestial Chimp Crate is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Winterwood: This skin can be obtained by earning the PRO II level in Season 8’s Ranked Battle Royale.
- Axe Target Lock: The Night Thriller Crate is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Snow Stream: This skin can be obtained by completing Tier 39 of Season 13’s premium Battle Pass.
- Axe Wicked Whisper: The Thorned Rose Draw is where players can get this skin.
- Axe Waterproof: The Hydroshock Draw is where players can get this skin.
Axe is the only character who can use these skins. Some skins for the combat axe, however, are unique. We’ll show you how to unlock some of the skins that are both difficult to obtain and quite valuable. The instructions that will assist you in unlocking these skins are listed below.
How to get Axe in COD Mobile – Call Of Duty Mobile?
Call of Duty Mobile is known for releasing new weapons and perks through crates, bundles, lucky drawings, and the Seasonal area under Events. Previously, the axe had been discovered in bundles or crates. On the other hand, receiving the ax was pretty costly, as getting an Epic melee weapon in the first round of crate buying is extremely unlikely.
So, for those who haven’t been able to add the axe to their weapon armory in prior seasons, Season 11 offers a fantastic opportunity to do so for free.
Every season, the Seasonal Section under Events is essentially renewed.This section contains a variety of rewards such as weapon skins, character skins, perks, charms, and other items that can be obtained by completing a sequence of tasks in the correct order.
The ‘Axe’ can be found in the Heavy Duty part of Season 11’s Seasonal challenges. After finishing the second heavy-duty mission, the axe is unlocked. It’s simple to do and takes very little time. The axe can be unlocked in 15 minutes if one concentrates on completing the assignments quickly.
How to unlock Gold Axe in COD Mobile?
You can find the axe in the melee area of your loadout when it has been opened. Now comes the difficult part. The gold skin for the axe, unlike the axe, cannot be obtained without grinding. To get the gold skin for any tool, one must first open all of the tool’s camouflages, which necessitates a significant amount of grinding. However, to avoid wasting time, we have developed one of the most reliable methods for opening the camouflages and obtaining the gold skin swiftly.
First and foremost, you must completely level up the axe. To accomplish so, simply use your Weapon XP cards or play video games while eliminating a large number of opponents. If you choose the second option, it is suggested that you use a Double Weapon XP card before the suits so you can get two times the XP, which will help you level up your tool faster.
You must complete all of the objectives of the camouflages offered to open them after upgrading your axe to the maximum level. For example, you are killing opponents, eliminating opponents while crouching, eliminating opponents while not dying, and so on. We recommend using Hardpoint and Domination settings in maps like Shipment 1944, Rust, and Nuketown for this component. These short maps allow you to get even more eliminated in less time.
Once you’ve unlocked all of the axe’s camouflages, all you have to do now is play another suit to unlock the skin. We would strongly advise you to play a brief claim like as a TDM and then look into your Gold Axe skin, which is waiting for you in the gunsmith.
Now you may show off your gleaming gold axe to your envious opponents. Good luck with your hunt.
Unlocking Diamond Camo for the Axe in COD Mobile:
One of the best aspects of Call of Duty Mobile is that it is continuously updated with new and intriguing content, such as skins and camos that require a specific achievement. This keeps gamers glued to their phones, attempting to reach a certain level or milestone in order to obtain all of the new features. The latest Call of Duty Mobile update introduced diamond camo. For melee weapons, the diamond camo demands some effort from the user. Obtaining other Axe skins, on the other hand, is not as difficult.
Players must first obtain the Gold Axe before unlocking the diamond camo for the Axe. After that, they must use it to defeat 500 foes. It makes no difference how many games or kills a player has in a single game. The Gold Axe’s diamond camo will be unlocked if the player has slain 500 adversaries with it.
Hi Readers! This section is specially for you guys. You can rate this article as per your liking.
In the hands of a skilled player, the axe is a great melee weapon. Using the Axe in the game is an art form in and of itself. Players that learn this technique use the Axe to win games easily. The Axe is best employed in multiplayer mode when the player continuously cuts the enemy in half. The Axe appears more menacing because of the skins and camos. Because the enemy is killed in a single blow, players who have a taste of the Axe might be unable to leave it. In the hands of the right player, it’s a dangerous, fatal weapon that can wreak havoc on the adversary.
By reading our guide to becoming a pro Call of Duty Mobile player, players can discover how to become the best in the game.
Frequently Asked Questions about COD Mobile
1. How do you get the AXE in COD Mobile?
Currently, the fastest and easiest method to obtain the weapon is by buying ‘The Berserker’ bundle from the store.
2. How do you unlock the Combat Axe in Call of Duty Mobile?
The axe can be thrown to kill instantly on impact.
It can also be retrieved. It has a damage of 100 and a radius of 35. So to unlock the throwable Combat Axe, players will need to grind till level 49.
3. How to unlock the Ice Axe in Vanguard and Warzone?
The challenge to unlock the Ice Axe is simple and is best finished in multiplayer matches in Vanguard. Get three kills with a Throwing Knife in a single match 15 times.
4. Why is COD Mobile full of bots?
These bots help the games let newer players learn the game mechanics without getting spawn killed constantly and reduces queue times for game modes like Battle Royale.