Tonight, Jon Taffer and the Bar Rescue team are in Las Vegas to save Champagne’s Cafe. Greg Simms bought the bar in 2015 with a $150K loan from his mother. Before 2015, this bar was a well-known mob hangout that had issues such as outdated decorating choices, an owner who is too easy for everyone, not enough customers coming through their doors daily, and more problems caused by word of mouth from locals. However, when they found out about tonight’s episode being filmed at the cafe itself with hopes for it all changing because of help from host Jon Taffer himself? They were both concerned but also very excited!
On tonight’s episode of “Bar Rescue”, hosted by specialist Jon Taffer along with his crew, heads over to address issues plaguing bars across.
Is Champagne’s Cafe Bars still open?
Yes, it’s “Open”
- Episode Title: “The Perks of Being a Wallpaper”
- Episode No.: Season 5 Episode 1 (Season 5 1st Set Episode 1)
- Episode Air Date: 7 August 2016
- Episode Was Filmed: March 2016
- The Bar’s Original Name Was: Champagne’s Cafe
- The Bar’s New Name: Champagne’s
- Champagne’s Cafe Address: 3557 S Maryland Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89169, United States
If you’re reading this, then I succeeded! Keep reading see what happens at Champagne’s Cafe.
Lisamarie Joyce, a skilled mixologist, helps Jon reevaluate the bar. Jon spies on Laurie and Ryan, who order a Jack and Coke but does not have all the ingredients for one particularly complicated cocktail: The Bees Knees. so Jon comes in to give them his expertise from behind the counter.
Recent Customer Reviews after the Bar Rescue Episode:
Champagne’s Cafe Google Review
- “Great time at Champagne Cafe! So friendly and told us so many stories about the bar and their Bar Rescue experience. Recommend stopping by and checking them out! Drinks are great!”
- “Great karaoke experience. Great drinks at the bar. Can’t wait to go back.”
- “This used to be a good bar but they have a new owner that makes you pay 20 dollars in the machine for a bud light, then complains to all his customers how he doesn’t make any money on beer and then will hover over you and make sure you put the right amount of money in! Horrible bar!”
Google Ratings 4.4/5
Champagne’s Cafe Yelp Review
- “Saw this bar rescue and wanted to check it out did not disappoint great drinks bartenders are super nice the owner is amazing and I plan on coming back here every time I visit. Reese is a great bartender!”
- “We were in Vegas for our honeymoon trip and we visited the bar because of Bar Rescue! It was such a cute place. Our bartender was so nice and considerate and made great drinks! We will be back when we come to town again!”
- “KJ is great, but the bartender gals are too busy focusing on singing themselves, they passed me and my group by 3 times to order drinks. Funny, the other groups of people got their drinks? Whatta shame and disgrace”
Yelp Ratings 4/5
My Review on Champagne’s Cafe 🤔
Great time at Champagne Cafe! So friendly and told us so many stories about the bar and their Bar Rescue experience. Recommend stopping by and checking them out! Drinks are great!
What Happened Next at Champagne’s Cafe
- Jon Taffer changed the name Champagne’s Cafe to Champagne’s.
- A few weeks later, it is found that sales had increased by 45 percent.
- The classic cocktails are a hit. The bar has largely positive reviews.
The reviews of Champagne’s cafe have been mostly positive since Bar Rescue came, but they weren’t bad before the makeover. Despite locals not being happy that Bar Rescue was coming to Champagne’s, it seems the show didn’t make any drastic changes, which made locals happy. The only thing many people seem disappointed about is the sign change outside. Greg excitedly expressed that doing the show has really boosted business, especially during a slow season in Vegas.