The Motion City Soundtrack concert tour will be coming to the United States in 2022. The tour will start in Austin, Texas and will travel to various cities across the country including Dallas, San Diego, Los Angeles, Houston, Cincinnati, etc. The band will be performing their latest album, “Blue Eternal,” in its entirety.
In 2022, fans of Motion City Soundtrack will have the opportunity to see the band live when they embark on a tour of the United States. Not only will fans get to see Motion City Soundtrack perform their hits live, but they’ll also have an opportunity to purchase tickets early for a chance to score some extra savings.
Motion City Soundtrack Concert Tour in USA 2022
|1-July-22||Austin, TX, US||Emo’s Austin|
|2-July-22||Dallas, TX, US||House of Blues – Dallas|
|5-July-22||Phoenix, AZ, US||The Van Buren|
|6-July-22||San Diego, CA, US||House of Blues San Diego|
|8-July-22||Anaheim, CA, US||House of Blues – Anaheim|
|9-July-22||Los Angeles (LA), CA, US||The Belasco|
|10-July-22||Berkeley, CA, US||The UC Theatre|
|12-July-22||Sacramento, CA, US||Ace of Spades|
|13-July-22||Portland, OR, US||McMenamin’s Crystal Ballroom|
|14-July-22||Seattle, WA, US||Neptune Theatre|
|16-July-22||Salt Lake City, UT, US||The Depot|
|17-July-22||Denver, CO, US||Summit Music Hall|
|19-July-22||Lawrence, KS, US||Granada Theatre|
|20-July-22||Milwaukee, WI, US||The Rave-Eagles Club|
|22-July-22||Minneapolis, MN, US||First Avenue|
|23-July-22||Minneapolis, MN, US||First Avenue|
|2-Sept-22||New Orleans, LA, US||House of Blues – New Orleans|
|3-Sept-22||San Antonio, TX, US||Aztec Theatre|
|4-Sept-22||Houston, TX, US||House of Blues – Houston|
|7-Sept-22||Omaha, NE, US||Slowdown|
|9-Sept-22||Fort Wayne, IN, US||The Clyde Theatre-in|
|10-Sept-22||Cincinnati, OH, US||Ohio Is For Lovers Festival|
|14-Sept-22||New Haven, CT, US||Toad’s Place|
Motion City Soundtrack Setlist
The live performances of Motion City Soundtrack feature a rotating selection of songs, however the following is the most recent setlist that we have, which is from they choose to play :
- When “You’re” Around
- Attractive Today
- Feel Like Rain
- Everything Is Alright
- A Lifeless Ordinary (Need A Little Help)
- Broken Heart
- It Had To Be You
- Make Out Kids
- Time Turned Fragile
- L.G. FUAD
- Better Open The Door
- Blue Eternal
- Hold Me Down
- Even If It Kills Me
- This Is For Real
- Last Night
- Her Words Destroyed My Planet
- My Favorite Accident
- The Future Freaks Me Out
About Motion City Soundtrack
Motion City Soundtrack is a United States rock band formed in the year 1997 in the city of Minneapolis, Minnesota. The band comprises Justin Courtney Pierre, who sings and plays guitar. Joshua Cain, who plays lead guitar. Jesse Johnson, who plays keyboards. Matthew Taylor, who plays bass, and Tony Thaxton, who plays drums. Jesse Johnson is the band’s keyboardist. The band has released six studio albums, the majority of which were released on the independent label Epitaph Records.
The band has also done a significant amount of touring. The band’s sound, which has been variously described as pop-punk or emo, is significantly influenced by the Moog synthesizer. The majority of the band’s lyrics, which frequently address issues like anxiety, feeling isolated, relationships, and engaging in behaviors that are harmful to oneself, were written by Pierre.
Cain and Pierre formed the band, but it took some time before they settled on a permanent roster. In 2003, the band released their debut studio album, titled I Am the Movie. In 2005, they released “Commit This to Memory,” which became their first major hit; the following year, they released “Even If It Kills Me,” which also became a major smash. For a very long period, the band never missed a stop on the Warped Tour.
They had a brief recording contract with Columbia for their album My Dinosaur Life, released in 2010, but they returned to Epitaph for their album Go, released in 2012. Their most recent album, which was titled Panic Stations, was released by them in the year 2015. The band disbanded the next year. However, members have stated they intended to return in 2019.
Motion City Soundtrack’s Social Media
Band Members of Motion City Soundtrack
- Lead vocals, rhythm guitar (1997–2016, 2019–present), keyboard, synthesiser, and piano (1997–1998, 1998–2001) are performed by Justin Courtney Pierre. He has been with the band since 1997.
- Lead guitar (1997–2016, 2019–present), backup vocals (1997–2016, 2019–present), bass (1997, 2002), keyboard, synthesiser, and piano (1997–1998, 1998–2001) were all performed by Joshua Cain. He has been a member of the band since 1997.
- Jesse Johnson has played the piano, keyboard, and synthesiser from 2001 to 2016, and from 2019 onward.
- Bassist and backup vocalist for the band Matthew Taylor (2002–2016, 2019–present).
- Drums, percussion, and backing vocals have been provided by Tony Thaxton since 2002, 2016, and now.
- Joe Skinner – lead guitar (1997)
- Drummer “Andy” Whitney, Andrew, throughout 1997 and 1998
- Keyboardist, synthesiser player, and pianist Andrew Gruhn (1998)
- Austin Lindstrom played bass from 1998 to 2000 and from 2001 to 2002.
- Joel Habedank – drums (1998–2000)
- Matt Potocnik – bass (2000–2001)
- Sidney Burgdorf – drums (2001)
- Claudio Rivera – drums (2013-2016)
Sneak-Peak into Motion City Soundtrack’s Show
In conclusion, the Motion City Soundtrack Concerts Tour in 2022 is sure to be a great event for music lovers of all ages. The lineup of talented artists is sure to please everyone, and the venues are sure to provide an excellent experience for concertgoers. If you’re a fan of Motion City Soundtrack or any of the other artists on the bill, don’t miss your chance to see them live in 2022!