Kaedehara Kazuha Scarlet Leaves Pursue Wild Waves A wandering samurai who has abandoned his homeland A wandering samurai from Inazuma with a modest and compassionate disposition. Beneath a youthful and carefree face lurks a heart that hides a great many burdens from the past.
Kazuha, who appears to be laid-back, has his own set of rules.
Kazuha lives a nomadic existence, embarking on his adventure during the day and wandering with the sky like a blanket and the dirt as a bed at night.
Wealth has never been his aim, and regardless of summer or winter, what he seeks has always been true serenity in his heart. Despite the wilderness being his home, he never worries about the impending rain or storm. It is as if rainstorms are terrified of him because they do not dare to cross his path.
Perform up to five rapid strikes
Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to unleash two rapid sword strikes.
Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging enemies along the path and dealing AOE DMG upon impact.
Kazuha wields an Anemo Sword. His abilities are centered on employing Anemo AOE capabilities to knock adversaries up, plunge them down, and gather them all together. Then you can use his elemental burst to deal a high damage slash, dealing additional AOE Anemo damage and allowing you the chance to activate Elemental Absorption. Elemental Absorption with Chihayafuru is also possible with an Ascension.
Chihayafuru (Elemental Skill)
- Press: Activates a secret technique that pulls objects and opponents to Kazuha’s location before launching the opponents within the AOE, dealing Anemo damage, and raising Kazuha into the air on a wind current.
- Hold: Charges up before unleashing more Anemo damage over a wider area of effect.
- Plunging Attack: Ranran Haishan: When in mid-air as a result of Chihayafuru’s effects, plunging attack damage is converted to Anemo damage and produces a miniature wind tunnel that pulls in nearby objects and opponents.
Manyou no Ittou (Elemental Burst)
- A single slash with AOE Anemo damage.
- The blade will leave behind a field set “Ruka Akino” that deals AEO Anemo damage to all opponents inside it at certain times.
- Elemental Absorption: When Ruka Akino comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro, it will deal elemental damage of that type. Elemental Absorption can occur just once per use.
Ascension 1 – Unknown Name (Passive 1)
- Elemental Absorption will occur if Chihayafuru comes into contact with Hydro/Pryo/Cryo/Electro while in use, dealing an additional 200 percent damage of that elemental type. Elemental Absorption can happen just once per Chihayafuru use.
Ascension 4 – Unknown Name (Passive 2)
- Kazuha will provide teammates a 0.03 percent elemental damage bonus to their associated element for every point of Elemental Mastery he possesses for eight seconds after triggering a Swirl response. Bonuses for various elements earned using this method can coexist.
Unlocked Matsukaze Karyuu (Passive 3)
- Reduces sprinting stamina usage by 20% for your own party members. It cannot be stacked with passive talents that deliver the same effects.
Best Kazuha Build
You’ll want to arm Kazuha with a strong sword once he’s on your team. We recommend using Freedom-Sworn or Skyward Blade for their Elemental Mastery and Energy Recharge skills, respectively. If you don’t already have one of these valuable 5-star swords, try the 4-star Favonius Sword or the Sacrificial Sword, both of which have excellent Energy Recharge boosts.
- Iron Sting
- Jade Cutter
- black cliff longsword
- black sword
Best Kazuha Artifacts
- 4 pc viridescent – (support)– Kazuha’s obvious choice is 4-Viridescent Venerer. However, depending on their requirements, players have a few different options. These alternative options can be useful if players are having difficulty farming artefacts.
Best Team for Kazuha
- Top Tier Team
- Main DPS: Xiao.
- Sub DPS: Bennett.
- Sub DPS/Support: Sucrose.
- Support: Zhongli.
- Budget Team
- Main DPS: Xiao
- Sub DPS: Barbara.
- Support: Noelle.
- Talent Level-Up Material: Teachings/Guide/Philosophies of Diligence
- Common Ascension Material: Treasure Hoarder/Silver Raven/Golden Raven Insignia
- Weekly Material: Dragon Lord’s Crown (Dropped from Level 70+ Azhdaha)