Only a few days ago, the game’s 2.2 Update was published. The update introduced a brand-new character named Thoma and new locales such as the Tsurumi Islands. It wasn’t a massive update in the traditional sense. However, there were still new quests, weapons, items, and a variety of other things. In comparison to earlier updates, it did not appear to be as substantial.
With the Genshin 2.2 update scheduled for October 13th, folks are already wondering what’s next. There have been a few leaks here and there, but nothing definite apart from Itto and Gorou.
Yes, update 2.3 will include the arrival of new fan-favorite Itto, whom Genshin Impact showcased the other day, quickly becoming the company’s most-liked tweet in history. So, based on these leaks, what do we know about Itto and the patch that contains him?
Genshin Impact 2.3 release date
Genshin Impact’s mid-November update will release Version 2.3 of their software. Version 2.2, “Into the Perilous Labyrinth of Fog,” is coming October 13th, 2021, which follows after this release currently on the market.
Genshin Impact 2.3 times for all regions
People need to plan accordingly when Daylight Savings will change because it is an extra hour earlier for some parts of the world. Below is a list of American time zones:
- Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time: 12.00 to 17.00
- Alaskan Standard Time: 13.00 to 18.00
- Pacific Standard Time: 14.00 to 19.00
- Mountain Standard Time: 15.00 to 20.00
- Central Standard Time: 16.00 to 21.00
- Eastern Standard Time: 17.00 to 22.00
All the above time zones occur on November 23, 2021. It’s very important that maintenance can take longer or shorter than what is shown here. These estimates are not precise and may differ from textbook definitions or your understanding thereof.
- Greenwich Mean Time: 22.00 to 3.00
- Western European Time: 22.00 to 3.00
- Central European Time: 23.00 to 4.00
- Moscow Time: 1.00 to 6.00
- Turkey Time: 1.00 to 6.00
- Indian Time: 3.30 to 8.30
- Chinese Time: 6.00 to 11.00
- Filipino Time: 6.00 to 11.00
- Korean Time: 7.00 to 12.00
- Japanese Time: 7.00 to 12.00
Genshin Impact 2.3 map update
Genshin Impact 2.3 is likely to include new locales, especially now that Tsurumi Island — the final Inazuma Island – will be introduced in Version 2.2. Yae Miko informs the Traveller that after conquering Baal (Raiden Shogun) and abandoning her Vision Hunt Decree, they should travel to Sumeru in pursuit of their brother.
Whether or not this region will be included in 2.3 remains to be seen, but we do know that it will most likely be the next location we visit. Sumeru is regarded as the hub of knowledge, a place where wisdom and intelligence are revered.
According to Liben, a traveling vendor for Genshin Impact, “Sumeru is entirely rainforest and desert.” This means that there will likely be a slew of new adversaries and bosses inhabiting this ancient location.
Genshin Impact 2.3 New weapons and Artifacts
Two new weapons already have stats and passives, a new 5-star sword, and a new Claymore.
|5 Star||Redhorn Stonethresher||Claymore||Crit DMG||Gokadaiou Otogibanashi: DEF is increased by 20%/25/30%/35%/40% Normal and Charged Attack DMG is increased by28%/35%/42%/49%/56% of DEF|
|4-star||Cinnabar Spindle||Sword||DEF||Spotless Heart: Elemental Skill DMG is increased by 40%/50%/60%/70%/80% of DEF This effect last 0.1s after and enter in a 1.5s Cooldown|
Both of the new characters, Gorou and Itto, appear to have one-of-a-kind weapons seen in their splash arts. However, we do not have any information regarding this new Bow or that Golden Club.
We have information on two new sets of artifacts coming:
Husk of Opulent Dreams:
- 2 pieces passive: DEF +30%
- 4 pieces passive: The on-field character’s Geo damage grants +6% DEF and +6 Geo damage, up to one stack every 0.3s for max 4 stacks.
- Geo DMG off-field gained one stack every 3s. The stacks get lost after 6s of no more stacks accumulation.
- This artifact set seems to fit very well with Arataki Itto.