The star of the reality show Bar Rescue, Jon Taffer, and his team set off on a travel to The Broadway Club in Tooele, Utah this week. Taffer assists an owner and her spouse in reviving their pub. andy is now in debt to the tune of $200,000, and his relationship with Patty is strained as the bar’s fortunes continue to deteriorate.
Is Pit Stop Bar and Grill still open?
Yes, it’s “Open”
- Episode Title: “Come Here to Roost”
- Episode No.: Season 7 Episode 08
- Episode Air Date: 19 April 2020
- Episode Was Filmed: July 2019
- The Bar’s Original Name Was: The Broadway Club
- The Bar’s New Name: The Roost Bar
- Pit Stop Bar and Grill Address: 104 N Broadway Ave, Tooele, UT 84074, United States
If you’re reading this, then I succeeded! Keep reading see what happen next at The Roost Bar
During the Bar Rescue makeover, Jon Taffer chose to rename The Broadway Club The Roost Bar, and the name has remained. Later the bar was renamed as Pit Stop Bar and Grill. Let’s look at some facts, reviews, and updates about The Roost Bar since Bar Rescue came in and made all of the modifications.
Recent Customer Reviews after the Bar Rescue Episode:
Pit Stop Bar and Grill Google Review
- “It’s a Great addition to the town of tooele. Seems how there are not alot of things.. fun things “Activitys” for adults too do. So yes having a nice place to have a drink. Shoot a couple games. Or sing some Karaoke.. great place stop in and tell them I sent you..”
- “Atmosphere was great! Service was wonderful! Food quality good! Will definitely be going back! Also can’t wait to try there bloody Mary bar and Mimosa’s brunch on Sunday!”
- “They have 3 pool tables and absolutely no way to get change unless you bring cash. Don’t use the restroom.”
Google Ratings 4.1/5
Pit Stop Bar and Grill Yelp Review
- “One of my favorite places to hang out for drinks! The best spinach dip, it’s basically queso with some spinach thrown in, but I love it! Drinks are reasonably priced, waitresses and bartenders are always super friendly. Fun place to watch games too!”
- “Food was hot and delicious! Service was phenomenal!! If you want a nice inexpensive place to eat and visit or watch a game this is the perfect place!”
- “Good food, very bad service! The waitress was a disaster and the Place did not have many customers In it.”
Yelp Ratings 3.5/5
My Review On Pit Stop Bar and Grill 🤔
Great vibe, not in a neighborhood you’d expect. Bartender Sarah is awesome! Usually music at night, dj or karaoke. Wish they still had food.
What Happened Next at Pit Stop Bar and Grill
- Jon Taffer changed the name The Roost Bar from The Broadway Club, then it renamed as Pit Stop Bar and Grill.
- Sixty days later, new business and new customers are coming into the bar and sales are up.
- They no longer serve unlimited fried chicken.
- The few reviews before this are mostly positive with the new food being a big hit.
News & Update on Pit Stop Bar and Grill
The Broadway Club was renamed The Roost Bar by Jon Taffer, and the name has remained. It appears that The Roost Bar has relocated some of the tables that Bar Rescue had installed in order to maintain their dance floor. Despite the fact that the pub’s sign advertises “renowned fried chicken,” the bar no longer offers fried chicken since the breading blocked the fryers, but they are still operating their kitchen and providing meals.