Jon Taffer and his crew are in Long Beach, California tonight to try to save Cirivello’s Sports Stop. Cirivello’s is co-owned by a group of friends/investors, and GM Danny is putting them in jeopardy of losing their entire investment. The bar allegedly loses $12,000 to $15,000 each month and is $375,000 in debt. Cirivello’s is rumoured to be closing in four months.
Is Cirivello’s Bar still open?
No, it’s “Close”
- Episode Title: “Danny Sits on His Fanny”
- Episode No.: Season 4 Episode 54 (Season 4 5th Set Episode 9)
- Episode Air Date: May 22, 2016
- Episode Was Filmed: February 2016.
- The Bar’s Original Name Was: Cirivello’s Bar.
- The Bar’s New Name: The Aging Room at Cirivello’s.
- Cirivello’s Bar Address: 4115 N Viking Way, Long Beach, CA 90808, United States.
If you’re reading this, then I succeeded! Keep reading see what happens to The Aging Room at Cirivello’s AKA Cirivello’s Bar.
The bar has about four months left before they will be forced to close for good. Danny’s investors are frustrated with the state of the bar. The previous owners drove clientele out with not keeping up with the upkeep. Jon decides now is the time to walk in and he says he wishes he had a life preserver. Danny realizes that he is failing this bar. Val says she was surprised that he left them.
Brendan shows the cooks a steak recipe that is upscale and people will love. Lisamarie puts the owners to work but most of them can’t even pour beers. Brendan says that none of the staff in the kitchen know how to run the window. Lisamarie says that the bartenders are trying so hard but can’t shine with the owners not knowing how to do anything.
Jon meets with Danny and the other owners to discuss the state of the bar. Val is amazed and says that it looks so beautiful. She says that she can see that the future is going to be excellent. There are barrels and casks displayed throughout the bar. The bar has been renamed and is now called The Aging Room at Cirivello’s.
On relaunch, things are going very smoothly. The customers love the new drinks and food. Jon introduces the new draft beer system, and they are pouring beer at three times the speed than before. They don’t have to wait for the foam to go away anymore. Jon says his work is done, and he hugs all the owners. Jon says this bar is going to make money.
Recent Customer Reviews after the Bar Rescue Episode:
Cirivello’s Bar Google Review
- “Hangover breakfast burritos are BOMB! And customer service excellent.”
- “Loved this new restaurant! Great environment with great pizza. Staff is amazing and on point! Definitely will be back.”
- “Unfortunately one of the worst places I’ve been too. Went on a Wednesday night and only about 5 people there. They didn’t have draft beer, only bottled. And the food was not so bad but the ranch was completely disgusting. We hadn’t even finished our 1st round of beers when we got the bill. Felt rushed. Not going back.”
Google Ratings 3.6/5
Cirivello’s Bar Yelp Review
- “Cirivellos is a great bar and restaurant. The food is great and so is the service. I love the aging room it’s very spacious and word has it that it’s also a venue for local events. It’s really something worth checking out.”
- “Came here today with my baseball team! The manager Daniel set us with a table for all of us and made sure we got took care of. My first time here with the new ownership and I’m sure they will be here for good now.”
- “This is easily the lousiest establishment on the face of the planet. Our server was extremely incompetent, the food was gross, and service was mediocre. The server was unaware of how to apply codes in their register and refused to resolve any issues with our check.”
- “BEWARE: Fake advertising promoting famous singers just to get people attend. If its on eventbrite and soooo cheap is a complete SCAM.”
Yelp Ratings 2.5/5
My Review on Cirivello’s Bar 🤔
I’m giving this place 3 because the waitress was very nice and helpful, Jackelyn. She made the experience good. Also the guy helping her. I hope they get credit for dealing with this place.
What Happened Next at Cirivello’s Bar
- Jon Taffer changed the name of Cirivello’s Bar to The Aging Room at Cirivello’s.
- Six weeks later, sales have increased by 20%.
- Danny is pleased with where they are at the moment.
- Jon and his wife checked in a year later, and the lines of communication were still open.
- They were providing bacon-flavored edible candy and had preserved all of Jon’s changes, so business was up 22%.
Cirivello’s has received mixed reviews after Bar Rescue gave it a makeover. The facelift appears to be popular, however, there have been numerous complaints about poor or delayed service. They appear to be short-staffed, and the kitchen cannot keep up with the demand for meals. If they are serious about making it, they must solve this issue as quickly as possible.